Get Help

Find treatment

The Council on Alcohol and Drugs does not offer treatment or treatment referrals.  To speak to someone for help in finding treatment or a referral, call the United Way at 211 or if outside of the metropolitan Atlanta calling area, dial (404) 614-1000.

Or call the Georgia Crisis & Access Line at (800) 715-4225 or visit them at for access to mental health, addictive disease and crisis services 24/7.

© 2021 The Council on Alcohol and Drugs, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.