Drug Testing Tests
The Council on Alcohol and Drugs offers businesses of all sizes the opportunity to purchase a variety of drug, alcohol and nicotine testing kits. Many states allow the use of instant testing kits for some or all testing situations. Please be sure your state allows instant testing before making a purchase. Kits are sold by the case and training is provided. The Council has a knowledgeable team available should you need help selecting a testing panel or kit type.
In Georgia, companies receive a tremendous cost savings for electing to test in house for pre-employment and random with instant testing kits. Negative results are reported immediately in most instances and lab services are set up at time of order for confirmations. Less time at the clinic = more productive employees!
Click here to access our online store and start saving today!
As an added bonus, each time you purchase drug testing kits from the Council you will be supporting our prevention and intervention initiatives which protect children from drug and alcohol abuse. We also offer the highest quality kits and guarantee satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we will refund 100% of the cost of the kits.
- Federal regulations only recognize lab based urine testing currently. All federal tests must be done in accordance with regulations. Contact dothelp(at)livedrugfree.org if you need any assistance in this area.
- Random Pool Management: Whether you are looking to start a random testing program or if you are looking to find a consortium solution for your DOT requirements, let the Council assist you. There is a true benefit to using a 3rd Party to administer your random selections. Contact ktinker(at)livedrugfree.org for more information!
- Discount Rates: Council Members have access to nationwide mobile and fixed facility collection partners. Be sure to contact us when you have a need!
As a Drug Free Workplace or DOT Member, you have access to drug and alcohol testing professionals who can help guide you in finding a fixed facility collection site, a mobile collector or help you understand the difference between federally mandated testing (DOT) compared to state regulated testing. Our team is always available to support our members!
If you need additional assistance, please contact ktinker(at)livedrugfree.org or (404) 223-2481.
- Members ONLY Login
- Random Pool Management
- Purchase Instant Drug Testing Kits
- Drug Free Workplace Registration JOIN NOW
- Georgia State Board of Workers' Compensation
- DOT Training & Compliance
- DOT Consortium Services
- DOT Registration JOIN NOW
- Return Policy Drug Free Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace FAQ
- Drug Free Workplace Links