DOT Training & Compliance
The Council on Alcohol and Drugs offers a DOT/FMCSA Training & Compliance Membership which helps businesses of all sizes manage the drug and alcohol training and compliance requirements as established by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). The Council’s $190 per year DOT Training & Compliance Membership offers a cost-effective and convenient solution for any sized business.
- A sample DOT substance abuse policy including drug education for CDL drivers (382.601)
- One hour DVD: Reasonable suspicion drug abuse training for supervisors (382.603)
- One hour DVD: Reasonable suspicion alcohol abuse training for supervisors (382.603)
- A Reasonable suspicion supervisor's reference manual
- 12 issues of Driver Education training newsletter (recommended DOT best practice)
- 12 issues of Supervisor Education training newsletter (recommended DOT best practice)
- Online repository of DOT forms, notices, best practices (available 24/7)
- Access to dedicated Compliance Specialists
- Audit assistance, when needed
- Discount drug and alcohol testing rates, nationwide (fixed facility or mobile options)
When the DOT calls, Will Your Company Be Ready for an Audit?
Let the Council’s experienced DOT team help you navigate the complicated rules and regulations associated with federally mandated drug and alcohol program management.
Your company will not only benefit from the Council’s membership but your membership fee helps our 501(c)3 nonprofit agency, established in 1969, to prevent drug abuse among children. Together we can make a difference in the fight against drug abuse in our nation.
Becoming a DOT Training & Compliance Member is easy:
- Step 1: Click JOIN NOW to create a user name and password (be sure to write this down)
- Step 2: Click Member Only Login to access portal with your new user name and password
- Step 3: Select Purchase and your antibiotics selection for DOT Training & Compliance Membership ($190) and submit payment information
Once this simple 3 step process is complete you will have access to our Members Only Portal. The portal provides a comprehensive list of valuable training and compliance tools to help manage your DOT program.
If you need additional assistance, please contact dothelp(at)livedrugfree.org or (404) 223-2481.
Click on the Join Now button below and select the $190 1 year DOT membership.
- Members ONLY Login
- Random Pool Management
- Purchase Instant Drug Testing Kits
- Drug Free Workplace Registration JOIN NOW
- Georgia State Board of Workers' Compensation
- DOT Training & Compliance
- DOT Consortium Services
- DOT Registration JOIN NOW
- Return Policy Drug Free Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace FAQ
- Drug Free Workplace Links